In addition to improving your skills in whatever area you study, here are additional life benefits you can obtain by taking a course.
- Increase your self-esteem and confidence.
- Practice skills of listening, negotiating and communicating.
- Increase your ability to think creatively.
- Learn how to work in a team effectively.
- Learn how to speak in a more articulate manner.
- Teaches you how to give and receive feedback in a constructive manner.
- Learn how to think and react quickly.
- Learn how to focus and concentrate.
- Learn how to excel in public speaking and presenting.
- Learn how to make fun of yourself and not take yourself too seriously.
- Encourages people to use their imagination.
- Develops reading, writing and learning skills.
- Develops self confidence and identity.
- Provides an emotional outlet.
- Improves your vocabulary.
- Learn to organize your ideas and write clearly.
- Increase your knowledge and learn new techniques.
- Camaraderie - Brings you together with other people who share your interests.
- Advance your skills.
- Hands on experience.
- Encourages you to shoot on a more regular basis.
- Inspires and rekindles your passion for photography.